[App_rpt-users] weather script for canada?

Christopher Kovacs w0anm73 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 20:55:05 UTC 2015

I am not sure if you are referring to the weather scripts that I wrote. If
your are asking about my scripts (w0anm), then.

Since the weather alerts, and forecasts are using the National Weather
Service information, it will not be suitable for Canada.  However, weather
reports are available via Weather Underground which is supported through
out the world.

73,

Chris,  w0anm