[App_rpt-users] weather scripts

Loren Tedford lorentedford at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 13:48:28 UTC 2015

Yea i am still working on this weather script have not gotten it to work
yet will let you all know once i get it working and setup correctly often
times i do alot of testing inside of a virtualized environment such as
Virtual Box then i later put it on the real deal after working all the bugs
out.. Just some thing i have done for the last 4 to 6 years in my
professional world..

Loren Tedford (KC9ZHV)
Email: lorentedford at gmail.com
http://www.lorentedford.com