[App_rpt-users] node issues..

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sat Jun 27 23:30:26 UTC 2015

If you have carrierfrom=usb then you should see the hungup status in the client when you ground pin 8. If you are not you possibly could possibly have a bad DMK-URI. Make sure you are using pin 8 on the DMK-URI NOT pin 7. Also make sure you have ctcssfrom=no
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio