[App_rpt-users] node issues..

Tony w2ibc435 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 23:52:58 UTC 2015

very good, I ended up just muting announcements altogether.

Audio settings were a bit tricky, ended up having to just experiment
with the settings. now got it where it sounds acceptable to us.

Now last things to figure out for me now is using a gpio pin on the
URI to trigger the internal pl encoder in the GE, and have it set to
drop 1 second after COS loss from RF and or Internet.

And to figure out how to turn off DTMF Muting, having a horrid time
with RF users voice falsing the DTMF decoder thus ended up with holes
in the local users transmission. propogate_dtmf=yes don't seem to work
for turning off dtmf mute on local rf