[App_rpt-users] Cos setting

Kevin Custer kuggie at kuggie.com
Sat Mar 7 20:11:55 UTC 2015

As it has become more difficult to recover quality COS and CTCSS from
(some) radios, here are two solutions - depending on what's required:

http://www.repeater-builder.com/w3kkc/products/squelch/ms25.html
http://www.repeater-builder.com/w3kkc/products/squelch/sc50.html

Both will provide the pull to ground required by a URI or modified FOB.
Because the Schottky protection diodes have some voltage drop, and a
"valid" signal on the CM108/119 needs to be around 1.0V or less, these
boards will provide the necessary logic levels for predicable operation.

Kevin - W3KKC