[App_rpt-users] CLI Commands - rpt fun

Luke Rohn kk7xx at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 15 19:44:26 UTC 2015

Hello,
I am learning the CLI commands and wanted to see if anyone can explain the function of rpt fun1 vs. rpt fun
I have figured out rpt fun:
KK7XX*CLI> rpt funUsage: rpt fun <nodename> <command>       Send a DTMF function to a node
If I type in "rpt fun 28806 *312345" then my node (28806) connects to node # 12345 in transceive mode.
If I type in "rpt fun 28806 *71 then all nodes that I am connected to are immediately disconnected.
If I try the same commands using "rpt fun1 ...." then nothing happens.
Is there another usage of/for rpt fun1?
BTW rpt fun1's help file is the same as rpt fun:
KK7XX*CLI> rpt fun1Usage: rpt fun <nodename> <command>       Send a DTMF function to a node

Thanks for any help you can offer
Luke