[App_rpt-users] Record repeater audio ?

Geoff ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 18:42:25 UTC 2015

On 03/12/2015 11:40 PM, KB0KZR wrote:
> Hi all--
>
> Our group may have a need to record the audio on the repeater, linked or
> not (but if linked, include the mixed audio).

[root at W5OMR ~]# asterisk -help
Asterisk , Copyright (C) 1999 - 2008, Digium, Inc. and others.
Usage: asterisk [OPTIONS]
Valid Options:
   -V              Display version number and exit
   -C <configfile> Use an alternate configuration file
   -G <group>      Run as a group other than the caller
   -U <user>       Run as a user other than the caller
   -c              Provide console CLI
   -d              Enable extra debugging
   -f              Do not fork
   -F              Always fork
   -g              Dump core in case of a crash
   -h              This help screen
   -i              Initialize crypto keys at startup
   -I              Enable internal timing if (null) timer is available
   -L <load>       Limit the maximum load average before rejecting new calls
   -M <value>      Limit the maximum number of calls to the specified value
   -m              Mute debugging and console output on the console
   -n              Disable console colorization
   -p              Run as pseudo-realtime thread
   -q              Quiet mode (suppress output)
   -r              Connect to Asterisk on this machine
   -R              Same as -r, except attempt to reconnect if disconnected
   -t              Record soundfiles in /var/tmp and move them where they
                   belong after they are done
   -T              Display the time in [Mmm dd hh:mm:ss] format for each
line
                   of output to the CLI
   -v              Increase verbosity (multiple v's = more verbose)
   -x <cmd>        Execute command <cmd> (only valid with -r)