[App_rpt-users] allmon2 setup Login issues

Loren Tedford lorentedford at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 21:31:29 UTC 2015

Hi everyone its Loren here again.. I am trying to setup Allmon2 well
actually i think for the most part i have it setup other than i can not
login into the thing I have done just about everything i could think of
anyone have any suggestions and what is the proper way to setup the
password side of things i have the .htpasswd file located in a different
folder than allmon does that make a difference i did change the function
line under login.php maybei have missed some thing but just need some
random thoughts on what i could have done wrong any and all thoughts are
appreciated

Loren Tedford (KC9ZHV)
Email: lorentedford at gmail.com

http://www.lorentedford.com