[App_rpt-users] Autopatch and other functions

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at mac.com
Tue Mar 31 04:34:20 UTC 2015

Or you could do it with control states. See http://docs.allstarlink.org/drupal/node/18

In your node stanza put (or uncomment)

controlstates=controlstates

then find, uncomment or add the controlstates stanza and edit like so:

[controlstates]
0 = apena
1 = apdis

That example is very basic. If you wanted you could add comma separated mnemonics to disable your repeater and/or disable links and other options. Then you could use the scheduler to ‘go to sleep’ and night and wake up in the morning.

[controlstates]
0 = apena,rptena,lnkena
1 = apdis,rptdis,lnkdis

> On Mar 30, 2015, at 4:13 PM, Buddy Brannan <buddy at brannan.name> wrote:
>
> Yes,but if you do want to use it some of the time, you can enable/disable it with DTMF commands. See the relevant sections of comments in app_pt.c for details. You could even put it in a cron job if you want the auto patch disabled for only specific times. Here's the relevant commands in my rpt.conf under the functions stanza:
>
> ;Enable autopatch
> 900555=cop,9
> ;Disable autopatch
> 900556=cop,10
>
> Of course, those aren't really the command codes, so don't even try them.
>
> You could put entries in your crontab like this:
>
> 00 01 * * * asterisk -rx "rpt fun 2331 *900555"
> 00 06 * * * asterisk -rx "rpt fun 2331 *900556"
>
> That would turn the auto patch off from 1 AM to 6 AM. There's probably a command line way to send cop commands directly, but I don't remember it, if ever I knew it.
>
> --
> Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
> Phone: 814-860-3194
> Mobile: 814-431-0962
> Email: buddy at brannan.name
>

>> On Mar 30, 2015, at 6:51 PM, Bryan D. Boyle <bdboyle at bdboyle.com> wrote:
>>
>> remark it out in rpt.conf.
>>
>> --
>> Bryan
>> Sent from my iPhone 5...No electrons were harmed in the sending of this message.
>>

>> On Mar 30, 2015, at 18:39, Angelo Glorioso <n5uxt at hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> I had an issue the other night at 3am in the morning where someone was trying to hack the autopatch and other functions via RF.
>>>
>>> Is there a way to turn off just the autopatch or other functions?? If so, what is each command.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> 73 de Angelo

>>> You do not need a password to unsubscribe, you can do it via email confirmation. If you have trouble unsubscribing, please send a message to the list detailing the problem.

>> You do not need a password to unsubscribe, you can do it via email confirmation. If you have trouble unsubscribing, please send a message to the list detailing the problem.

Tim
:wq