[App_rpt-users] chan_dstar anyone need this ?

Barry g8sau at sidx.org.uk
Mon May 4 06:39:24 UTC 2015

Hi I have been sitting on KI4LKF's chan_dstar code for a number of years
seems he is no longer in the loop and Im sure he would not object to it
being put out to others

I run XRF044 / Node 27370 as a Allstar / Dstar gateway its been running now
for about 4 years without a single problem.

so who do I send this code to so its available

this is a bit of the readme..

chan_dstar.c is the Asterisk channel driver for dstar.
This driver requires a dongle to create dstar/ambe-codec audio.

You will also need to download the dextra_client package for connecting
to dstar/dextra_srv, dstar XRF reflectors

Regards Barry G8SAU