[App_rpt-users] Activate PTT pin on CM108 without asterisk

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Sat May 9 13:08:20 UTC 2015

Is there a way to tell pin 13 on the CM108 sound card to activate High vs
Low?

Although this is off topic, I thought maybe people here would know:

I want to use a USB sound FOB for APRS with XASTIR, and I want to see if I
can use a cheap sound card instead of a TNC. If nothing else, I will have
to use a VOX circuit, but it would be cool if I could script XASTIR to tell
the USB card to activate high/low when it PTT's.

If anybody has experience with XASTIR, do you know if you can even use
sound cards in it? Or does it have to be a TNC.

73,
Skyler
KDØWHB

--