[App_rpt-users] Allstar activity at Dayton

Kevin Custer kuggie at kuggie.com
Sun May 10 20:31:11 UTC 2015

On 5/10/2015 10:46 AM, Eric Guth wrote:

> I saw that the Dayton Hamvention is using Echolink and IRLP to link
> the repeaters coming into the Dayton Hamvention.  Any Allstar activity
> at the Hamvention this year?

Yes -

Our repeater will be in the Hamvention flea-market and operate during
flea-market hours + or -.    It will be on 442.000 MHz. + offset, with a
PL of 100.0 Hz. The node will be connected to the Internet using a
Verizon hot-spot.  To save on data, it will be connected to a hub with
lots of Internet bandwidth. If you would like to connect to our node,
please do so using node 2120.  It should handle many concurrent
connections without an issue. The Verizon network usually becomes
overwhelmed, so remote connectivity can be iffy.

We are in the following spaces in the western end of the flea-market:
FW2370 - 2570
FW2369 - 2569
FW2368 - 2568

Stop by and say howdy!