[App_rpt-users] Monitor Audio

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Tue May 12 01:35:20 UTC 2015

Another thing I thought of is that you could add a second node and sound FOB. It could be an unmodified FOB as you would only be using it to monitor. Feed the output to an amplifier and connect the node to what you want to monitor. See the setup how-to at hamvoip.org for info on adding a second node.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio