[App_rpt-users] Talking to the node via Zoiper

Mark Johnston markjohnston73 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 04:30:15 UTC 2015

http://k5tra.net/TechFiles/acid-sysadmin.pdf

VOX Phone Control Mode

Vox Phone Control Mode is like phone mode, except the transmitter will
automatically be keyed when there is sound is detected from the calling
party.

Example usages for Extensions.conf

Phone Control Mode

Command Example in extensions.conf

Dumb

exten=>1234,nRpt,1234|D

Normal

exten=>1234,n,Rpt,1234|P

Phone

exten=>1234,n,Rpt,1234|P

Simple

exten=>1234,n,Rpt,1234|S

VOX

exten=>1234,n,Rpt,1234|Pv

"Got Root?"

How many software engineers does it take to change a light bulb?
*None. It's a hardware problem.*

Unix is user friendly. It's just very particular about who it's friends are.
WINDOWS: Will Install Needless Data On Whole System
MICROSOFT: Most Intelligent Customers Realize Our Software Only Fools
Teenagers.

A ntennas
P oorly
P laced
L acks
E ngineering

The best way to accelerate a computer running Windows is at 9.81 m/s².

*"I get paid to support Windows, I use Linux to get work done."*