[App_rpt-users] Delay

John Locke jldharma at gmail.com
Fri May 15 15:46:21 UTC 2015

Hi all,
I'm trying to develop a ambulance radio dispatch application.
The basic features of app_rpt and iaxrpt are working OK.
The radios are conned with URI interfaces.

The problem is that there is a delay of about 1-2 seconds between the call
of the operator and the audio received in the radios.

Also, there are 2 operators (in the same room) connected with iaxrpt to the
same channel and the other operator can hear the delay too. Is like an
annoying echo.

The network is ok and we are using a "standard" PC for the task.

Do you think that a faster PC would solve the problem?

Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance
John