[App_rpt-users] Echolink Configuration Changes Not 'Sticking' on Allstar Portal

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Fri May 22 22:30:09 UTC 2015

Assuming you are using the BBB or RPi2 image from hamvoip.org configuration at allstarlink.org has nothing to do with echolink configuration. You need to change the configuration(s) in /etc/asterisk/echolink.conf  and restart asterisk.

If you are switching between servers you also need to change your port forwarding to point to the new server.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio