[App_rpt-users] how to configure network for acid install?

mike at midnighteng.com mike at midnighteng.com
Sun May 24 18:57:56 UTC 2015

Neil,

Everyone has a different approach on this but mine is
to leave your network DHCP till after all the install scripts have completed.
Then go back if you are assigning static addresses and set it after the
install.

It is probably easy to (if router is capable) have you router assign a
static address based on mac address of your NIC. That you can do from the
start and leave the server dhcp.

You do not have to have port forwarding set to install.
But you need it to have voip connections from outside your NAT.

hope that helps some.

...mike/kb8jnm