[App_rpt-users] scripts/extensions.conf

Don Russell drussell at gpgsecure.com
Wed May 27 22:53:11 UTC 2015

I'm helping a local club get their new allstar node commissioned.
It's on air node 42069 Reinbeck, IA.

We are now looking to extend features. I'm looking to see if you would
share with me some of your scripts and extensions.conf additions.
Looking to not reinvent the wheel. I've got a few of my old scripts,
but I'm interested in seeing what cool things you all are doing with
your nodes.

Would like option to record/re-record the ID, an announcement like
upcoming hamfest or event.

reverse patch auth and announcement of callers.

I would like to get the script for downloading and playback of AR
Newsline. One of you had one that would download it chop it up,
playback, pause, id, continue...rinse repeat.

Have any of you been messing with the newer high quality festival
voices? Looking for a cepstral alternative that is good. I want to get
the wxscripts going, and have a weather net mode we can switch into.

Anything script wise for automating common allstar/asterisk tasks,
rotating announcements, changing modes, controlling a remote base 857D.

I'm going to try and compile up the info and get this system polished up
and humming right along.

If you could send them off-list that would be fantastic.

Thanks and 73!

--
Don Russell W9DRR