[App_rpt-users] Simpleusb.conf Help

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at mac.com
Fri May 29 15:09:39 UTC 2015

RTCM transmit emphasis is automatically set depending if TX CTCSS is on or off in voter.conf. If PL is on audio is emphasized because it is assumed the audio injection point on your radio in not the mic input.

I assume you are not simulcasting because you wouldn’t want TX PL on one radio and not another in that environment. So what you need to do is setup another node for that one radio with low ctcsslevel to fake out pre-emphasis.

[1998]
East = passwd1,transmit
West = passwd2,transmit
North = passwd3,transmit
South = passwd4,transmit
;txctcss = 79.7
;txctcsslevel = 100
;txtoctype = notone

[1999]
OtherRTCM = passwd5,transmit
;txctcss = 79.7
txctcsslevel = 1
;txtoctype = notone

Node 1998 has no PL and no pre-emphasis. Node 1999 has PL but so low it’s not there. It will also have pre-emphasis.

--
Tim
:wq