[App_rpt-users] RPi2 Allstar Audio Quirk.

Keith Goobie keith at goobie.org
Sat May 30 14:10:50 UTC 2015

Bob

Yes, this is a VoIP system and and conversion delays are inevitable.

So, on your system, when a user unkeys from an exchange with another user,
do they hear about a half/full second of their previous audio repeated again
during the tail hang?

We do not get this on many of the other repeaters that we run in the area.

Cheers
Keith

keith at goobie.org
Keith Goobie