[App_rpt-users] Back about 3 to 6 weeks ID Scripts

Loren Tedford lorentedford at gmail.com
Sun May 31 23:27:23 UTC 2015

This here is my original question I still cant for some reason get the one
script to work and was looking for some thing that would reset once people
stopped talking on the machine.

Hi I am trying to figure out the custom ID scripts I tried following the
directions here from this site however was unable to figure out where i
messed up.
http://www.allstarnode.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=94

Pretty simple setup really just have 2 files however im using .wav files
that i converted using the asterisks convert site located here..
http://my.digium.com/en/products/ivr/audio-converter/

I was able to figure out how to make one id play but cant get the script to
rotate nor can i figure out how to reset the script to 0 if there was no
repeater traffic after the last id my thought was to have an announcement
on first key example Welcome to the KC9ZHV repeater located in Olney, IL
then from every Id after that have a wav file that just says KC9ZHV
Repeater.

After the repeater has been quite for 10 minutes or so have it restart with
the first wav file..

Not sure what i missed my thought is if i modified this slightly to .wav
file and put my node number in like it says my theroy is it should have
played idk though any thoughts would be apriciated thanks