[App_rpt-users] USB Adapter has no EEPROM installed

Fred Moore fred at fmeco.com
Sun Nov 1 17:32:05 UTC 2015

Larry can't answer #1.
I simply program the radio to provide what I want on the accessory
connector, then there is no EEPROM needed.

As for answer #2
When you have COS and CTCSS (PL) available use simpleUSB it not only
requires less processing power, it also does not suffer from degraded
audio.

Just add the file and stanza you need..

regards.. Fred