[App_rpt-users] Please help Me with a Test Connect - Thanks!

Dan Hyman km6hk at icloud.com
Sun Nov 8 19:25:41 UTC 2015

Can someone give  me a hand and try to connect to me at #41477

I need to verify that I can get an incoming connect from outside the boundaries of my ISP.

I am having issues receiving incoming connects. This system has been known good &  up and running for months, but in last two weeks I have incoming connect issues.
I suspect that my ISP has closed these ports. They are forwarded and installed correctly on my router,

Thank You,

If you can not connect to me on allstar node 41477 then please try EchoLink # 4123 which is working and known good.

-Dan  KM6HK