[App_rpt-users] think I asked wrong..

Loren Tedford lorentedford at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 17:10:23 UTC 2015

While we are on this topic of how can i delete any audio that is 180 days
old off the system automatically with a cron or shell script?

Loren Tedford (KC9ZHV)
Email: lorentedford at gmail.com
Main Line:1-631-686-8878 Option 1 for Loren.
Fax Line 1:1-618-551-2755
Fax Line 2:1-631-686-8892 (New Fax line)
Cell: 618-553-0806
http://www.lorentedford.com
http://www.kc9zhv.com
http://hub.kc9zhv.com