[App_rpt-users] X86 Debian Bare Metal Install * updated *

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Sat Oct 3 00:12:49 UTC 2015

I have updated the install to include the post install scripts used
configure a node.
My testing says it works, but the proof is in the pudding.

If you have downloaded the ISO in the last month, all you have to do is
start a fresh install.
After the second reboot, you can login as root. You can login as root on
either the console or via ssh on port 22.
root password is debian. You will be prompted to configure the system
starting with setting the root password.

questions and suggestions are welcome.

Basic notes and image DL URL at:
<https://github.com/N4IRS/AllStar/wiki/X86-Debian-Bare-Metal-Install>

73, Steve N4IRS

--
"Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about."
1st Law of Logic