[App_rpt-users] Android IAX Client for AllStar * UPDATED *

Ken Boyle ken at kc2idb.net
Mon Oct 5 00:54:08 UTC 2015

So I have had an opportunity to try your app. Works well with allstar. I did notice 2 bugs so far. It takes me at least 3 attempts to use the exit button on the app before it actually exits. The second bug is after switching to another app, it greys out the hangup button even if it is still connected. Thanks for your work, I have been looking for something like this for a while.

Ken
KC2IDB