[App_rpt-users] New Official Allstar Distribution Released

Stacy kg7qin at arrl.net
Mon Oct 5 19:44:48 UTC 2015

Bryan,
app_rpt.c and associated programs do not work with the newer versions of
asterisk.  The last release of asterisk that included app_rpt.c was
1.8.11.1, and while it compiles and loads, it is pretty outdated and
doesn't work.

Looking at the code (app_rpt.c and asterisk itself), and reading the
forums that the asterisk developers post to, and considering that DAHDI
needs to have some patches applied to it for it to work with app_rpt.c
under asterisk, I can understand why Jim et all decided to fork the distro.

-Stacy
KG7QIN