[App_rpt-users] New Official Allstar Distribution Released (DIAL)

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Mon Oct 5 21:49:24 UTC 2015

Using a jump box as you describe is one way...not allowing SSH from the outside adds a layer; setting up a secue VDI capability to the jumpbox over a vpn is yet a third way...;).

my rule: if it's exposed to the net, it's potentially vulnerable.  Just turn on your SIP port and pop some popcorn to see...;)

--
Bryan
Sent from my iPhone 5...No electrons were harmed in the sending of this message.