[App_rpt-users] simpleusb channel driver

Neil k8it k8it at cac.net
Tue Oct 6 23:59:45 UTC 2015

I am having a issue with an ACID box running radio usb connected to a
modified audio FOB. however when I plug the modified audio fob into my
raspberry pi using simpleusb channel driver it works perfectly. so I have
two questions
1. what issues are there using radio usb under simplex mode?
Does the acid upgrade to simple usb channel driver solve these bugs?
What channel driver does DIAL support?

it also appears that radio channel driver works fine with a DMK Engineering
URI running under the same ACID box.

The main question is WHY DOES IT WORK WITH A DMK URI BUT NOT THE MODIFIED
AUDIO FOB UNDER ACID?
EITHER ONE (DMK URI OR MY MODIFIED AUDIO FOB) BOTH WORK FINE WHEN DRIVEN BY
A RASPBERRY PI!
PLEASE HELP A VERY CONFUSSED GUY

Thanks
73 Neil Sablatzky  K8IT