[App_rpt-users] Jackson Labs GPS Device and RTCM

Steven Donegan donegan at donegan.org
Thu Oct 8 23:01:35 UTC 2015

Or simply buy one of these and use it - I have several of these and they work just dandy...
Adafruit Ultimate GPS Breakout - 66 channel w/10 Hz updates

|   |
| Adafruit Ultimate GPS Breakout - 66 channel w/10 Hz up...Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits Adafruit Ultimate GPS Breakout - 66 channel w/10 Hz updates [Version 3] ID: 746 - New! Version 3 comes ... |
|  |
| View on www.adafruit.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |