[App_rpt-users] Quick sound fob question

Pete M petem001 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 13 13:48:15 UTC 2015

I am with you Bryan.

But we don’t need to be rough on the OP.

I on my side prefer to have something like a URI on a production repeater cause if there is a problem, I don’t want to search hi and low for a cold solder joint on a pin the size on fly dick. (well they look that small for me  ).

It must be because I worked on servicing high level security system and doing system integration that I think like that.. the money is more then well spent for the simple reason that when something goes crazy, you don’t want more things to look at then you need.

Pierre VE2PF