[App_rpt-users] Change courtesy beep based on events

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Tue Oct 13 23:55:31 UTC 2015

On 10/13/2015 5:36 PM, Skyler Fennell wrote:
> Is there a way to play a different courtesy tone based on a different state of the machine, for example if the repeater is running on battery or AC line or in my case if a file exists or not.

I would look at Kyle's fan script and mod that to check the status of
various closures or equipment.  For instance, I've modified it to check
whether or not a simple 120 volt relay has opened because the power has
dropped which puts me on battery and overwrites my normal voice UL file
with one that says 'on battery' at the end.

You're just checking the status of bits and building an interface to do it.