[App_rpt-users] Voicemail

Loren Tedford lorentedford at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 23:30:08 UTC 2015

The question should be how can you leave voice messages.. Asterisk is
capable of Voicemail but the next question is it legal to record a message
across the air and play it back? I dont know and I think it would be a cool
idea to have an *933 to leave a voice message for the owner of the system..

Hard to say though how it would all work..

Loren Tedford (KC9ZHV)
Email: lorentedford at gmail.com
Main Line:1-631-686-8878 Option 1 for Loren.
Fax Line 1:1-618-551-2755
Fax Line 2:1-631-686-8892 (New Fax line)
Cell: 618-553-0806
http://www.lorentedford.com
http://www.kc9zhv.com
http://hub.kc9zhv.com