[App_rpt-users] Rasp-Pi !! img

REDBUTTON_CTRL jrorke at cogeco.ca
Sun Oct 25 18:34:23 UTC 2015

Also if as per my previous post is working but you cant get you node to
connect to another, remember it takes about 10 to 15 minutes before you
node info get pushed out to all other nodes. at that point you should be
able to connect.

That assumes you node is reporting correctly first. Check the Allstar
node list to see if its reporting. what node number is it/?

Jon VA3RQ