[App_rpt-users] Large AllStar link Demo, stations needed to connect in

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 17:56:25 UTC 2015

*Saturday November 7th*

*From *

11:00-12:30 PM Mountain Time
10:00-11:50AM Pacific Time
1:00 - 2:50PM  Eastern Standard time

17:00-18:54 UTC

I will be doing an AllStar presentation and live demo. (The demo will be at
the end of the time frame stated above).

I need as many stations to connect as possible using AllStar link, and I am
wondering if anyone here has a *hub* they want to designate for the event.
The internet bandwidth is limited.

I will have two nodes, a baofeng/sound Fob simplex node and a SM50 repeater
to show the diversity of Allstar hardware.

Anybody who wants do designate a hub for the event?

     7 3
Skyler  K D Ø W H B

I will be presenting at the 285 techconnect club fall techfest.
na0tc.org