[App_rpt-users] Troubleshooting Echolink

Stacy kg7qin at arrl.net
Wed Oct 28 03:54:33 UTC 2015

The Remote UNIX Connection is you or some process connecting and
disconnecting to the running asterisk process.  (asterisk -rc)

Make sure you remove or rename the echolink.conf file on the node it
used to be on.  Also, try rebooting both nodes.

Try connecting to the asterisk process using a lot of v's on the command
line --- asterisk -cvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvr will work. You can also use "set
verbose 15" to turn it on too.

This will give you a lot of text on the terminal.  Look for messages
from chan_echolink.

You can also issue an "echolink debug level 7" command from the terminal
as well.  This should give you quite a bit of info from chan_echolink

Stacy
KG7QIN