[App_rpt-users] DIAL Question

Corey Dean n3fe at repeater.net
Thu Oct 29 13:45:55 UTC 2015

I thought I had replied to everyone and I noticed I only replied to Neil.  I have been running the Debian rpi2 image for quite a while.  Way back when Steve first created it.  I run it in full duplex mode using usbradio on an msf5000 with no issues at all.

I know what you are talking about with the echo issue.  That seems to just be a problem on the arch image on the hamvoip site as that is the only place I have heard it.  I did try that image long and and having audio delays at almost 10 seconds and time just made it unusable.  That was even using simpleusb.  No problems running usbradio and dsp on the Debian image.

To make a long story short, the Debian image just works! No have had zero issues with it.

Corey N3FE

Sent from my iPhone