[App_rpt-users] UIR Startup

Mark DuMoulin @ WB2ERS wb2ers at metcom.com
Thu Oct 29 17:46:39 UTC 2015

Ken,

Sorry, typo on my side about pin 21 and I just rang out the cable anyway.
I have an IAX client connected to Asterisk where I currently have the signaling and audio path
IAX - Asterisk - Radio functioning properly.

The opposite path Radio - Asterisk - IAX is not functioning.
CTCSS (URI pin 7) goes from the pulled up 5 volts to 0 when the radio is receiving signal.
I'm assuming that signaling is present through Asterisk as I get a brief upscale indication on the IAX SPK bargraph and I get a caller ID from the URI node when the receiver receives a properly tone coded signal.
There is no audio being routed through to IAX. This is the issue.

Note: IAX works fine with other node types such as radio-gui, radio-gui-cell and radio-phone.

URI DB-25 pin

1. goes to the Radio PTT
7. goes to the CTCSS Detect from the radio and I have a 18k pullup attached to +5 at 14
20. goes to radio Gnd
21. goes to Radio Receive Audio out. This is no greater than 0 dbm.
22. goes to the radio flat Transmit Audio in.

We have flashing green indicating app_rpt application is running.

Any ideas?

Mark DuMoulin
WB2ERS
Wb2ers at metcom.com