[App_rpt-users] audio problem

Corey Dean n3fe at repeater.net
Fri Sep 4 23:08:25 UTC 2015

Doug,

I talk to him all the time.  If he has only his 900 my radio with him and no other radios on, and he connects his node to his 6 meters in the same box we hear an echo on our remote nodes.  When he does not have them linked together all is fine to us on remote nodes.  No, it isn't because he is listening to himself.

Sent from my iPhone