[App_rpt-users] hda1 cleanup

kk6ecm kk6ecm at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 18:57:20 UTC 2015

We have an ACID build on one of our repeaters that has been crashing. It
appears hda1 is full. I'm looking for suggestions to clean it up.

/dev/hda1              18G   18G     0 100% /
tmpfs                 375M     0  375M   0% /dev/shm

[root at xxx /]# du -ks /* | sort -nr | head
16124492        /var
1466656 /usr
126644  /lib
91508   /etc
30580   /sbin
11004   /boot
7336    /bin
932     /tmp
172     /root
92      /dev
[root at xxx /]#

with just a few bytes in root... I can't account for 18G used of disk space.
My other ACID build looks good and only uses about 2.7 G.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Bob
kk6ecm