[App_rpt-users] ACID (Centos 6.7)

kk6ecm kk6ecm at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 22:20:31 UTC 2015

I decided to try to work on ACID (CentOS 6.7) after several failed attempts
in the past. I loaded up the CD, did a yum update, then fixed zapata. I have
it running now. It seems to work fine with the URIx, and I can connect to
other Allstar nodes. I have the URIx connected to an amplified speaker, and
the audio comes through fine. I am using iaxRPT with it. When I tried to get
it working before, I could not get any of the audio functions working. The
interesting part is I'm running in on a mini-ITX with a newer chipset that I
could never get to work with the current (CentOS 5.10) ACID release. The
digital (i.e. PTT) worked fine, but none of the audio pieces.

Am I missing something? I'm using the acid_centos6.iso file from 9/23/2014.

Thanks,
Bob
kk6ecm