[App_rpt-users] ACID (Centos 6.7)

kk6ecm kk6ecm at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 22:51:23 UTC 2015

What I'm saying is, it's working. I'm running the URIx, with audio out. I've not checked the total interface, but the audio that did not work before is working now after a him update and the follow-Zapata repair per the allstarlink instructions. Is it possible something got "fixed" with the Tim update? What do I need to do the make sure it is fully functional besides integrating it with a repeater, which I may have time to do this weekend.

Thanks,
Bob
kk6ecm

Sent from iPad