[App_rpt-users] ACID (Centos 6.7)

kk6ecm kk6ecm at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 23:44:36 UTC 2015

Board - Gigabyte Intel NM70 Chipset HDMI SATA 6Gbps Mini ITX DDR3 1600 Intel
Motherboards GA-C1007UN-D

I was never able to get either ACID CentOS 5.10 or 6.7 to work with this
board. The audio did not work. I used uridiag to test the audio at that
time. The digital portion passed, but not the audio. I've not loaded uridiag
onto th3 ACID CentOS 6.7 build to see if it works.

On 8-17-2015 I burned a CD using acid_centos6 downloaded 9/23/2014
Used the CD to perform a fresh install from a USB CDROM drive, following the
on-screen instructions on 8-17-2015, then left it because I ran out of time.

Today I booted it back up, connected to internet and the URIx.

Then performed a 'yum update' at the command line

Then fixed Zaptel after the yum update in accordance with
http://docs.allstarlink.org/drupal/node/111

Then hooked up the amplified speaker to the URIx as a baseline test to
confirm the audio still did not work, and IT DID! Audio is clear.

At least that is what my notes say. I don't remember doing anything else.

Hope this helps,
Bob
kk6ecm