[App_rpt-users] Latest BBB Image

Willem Schreuder willem at prinmath.com
Tue Sep 15 21:21:06 UTC 2015

I am fixing to convert my node to a BBB or rPi2.  I have both so I'm
trying to pick the more mature environment.  The "Latest News" dated June
10 indicated that V1.3 of the BBB code was in the offing in early July,
but the latest image I can find appears to be BBB_Allstar_v1.2.1 and
RPi2_V1.0_Allstar

Are there a later images I should be using?

If not, are there new BBB/rPi2 images coming soon that is worth waiting
for?

Which of the BBB or rPi2 has the more mature image?

73 -Willem

Dr. Willem A. Schreuder,  President,  Principia Mathematica
Address:  445 Union Blvd, Suite 230,  Lakewood, CO  80228, USA
Tel: (303) 716-3573   Fax: (303) 716-3575
WWW: www.prinmath.com   Email: Willem.Schreuder at prinmath.com