[App_rpt-users] A few questions this morning, shutting down a node

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Fri Sep 18 19:39:57 UTC 2015

First you define the DTMF command in rpt.conf in the functions stanza
for the node in question:
A matching command may already be defined.
[functions_1998]
802 = cop,2                ; System enable
803 = cop,3                ; System disable

[functions_1999]
902 = cop,2                ; System enable
903 = cop,3                ; System disable
Then the dtmf command would be *903 to disable the node *902 to enable
node 1999
the dtmf command would be *803 to disable the node *802 to enable node 1998

73, Steve N4IRS