[App_rpt-users] Android IAX client for AllStar

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Mon Sep 21 14:56:57 UTC 2015

Ron,
I like the idea of toggle between numbers and links.
Indicator is planned.

We are talking to a number of people with suggestions, all are welcome.
There is no doubt the source will be published on github. Don't know
when yet.
The one issue I have with publishing the source is forks rather then a
single source containing all the features.
I have been working with Jim and the others for the last 8 years. There
is a LOT more things to come.

The one thing I've noticed over the last day is all communications have
been direct. Maybe I was too specific about bug reports and feature
requests.
In that vain, let's move this to the list.