[App_rpt-users] Reverse AutoPatch

JJC cummingsj at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 17:44:11 UTC 2016

Ok, I figured out the WHOLE problem!  Really I just needed to spend some
time around understanding the logic flow between the dialplans and various
contexts....

What Broke Things:
I created a dialplan called [autopatch] to handle my outbound calls and
referenced that as my context in rpt.conf, thusly negating the context
referring to [radio] but allowing for outbound calls to function.

This _WAS_ my [autopatch] stanza in extensions.conf that allowed for
outbound calls to function but helped break call park pickup:

> <extensions.conf>
> [autopatch]
> exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,1,Dial(SIP/FOOBAR/\${EXTEN})
> exten => _1NXXNXXXXXX,2,Congestion

And what broke the rest

> <rpt.conf>
> [43265]
> context=autopatch

The above caused the logic to flow as:
{*6XX... DTMF} -> [autopatch]
and of course in the autopatch stanza there was no handling for anything
other than a phone number preceded by a 1.

The fixification(yes it's a word now!):
context=radio back into rpt.conf instead of the former!

> <extensions.conf>
> [pstn-out]
> exten => _NXXNXXXXXX,1,Dial(SIP/FOOBAR/\${EXTEN})
> exten => _NXXNXXXXXX,2,Congestion

This then allows for the following dialplan path with the given *60701 DTMF:
{*60701 DTMF} -> [radio] -> [check_route] -> [parkedcalls] -> {happy N0PKT
haha}

This also goes to pstn-out when the correct pattern (DTMF) is matched
etc...

Not super detailed but enough info that hopefully it will help someone else
out in the future!