[App_rpt-users] Hamtronics receiver issue with AllStar RTCM

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 20:23:01 UTC 2016

Well stupid me for not listening to you guys. I guess the hamtronics is
really sensitive to low impedance outputs, and the highs get cut off if you
have any sort of load at all. When I turned on the internal amplifier, the
RTCM was happy with calibrating squelch.

Can anybody explain to me what "Diode calibration" means?

73,
Skyler

--
Skyler Fennell