[App_rpt-users] Hamtronics receiver issue with AllStar RTCM

Chuck Henderson rpt2 at chuck.midlandsnetworking.com
Sun Apr 3 02:49:31 UTC 2016

Just FYI, the RTCM input has 47 PF to ground and is about a 60k ohm load
without JP1 and about a 33k ohm load with JP1.
The detector chip in the r303 receiver has an output impedance of about 450
ohms and needs to feed the RTCM as directly off pin 9 as possible without
any series resistance or any capacitance to ground that might attenuate the
high frequency noise that the squelch needs. Don't forget to have a series
capacitor to block DC, around 5 or 10 microfarad should be good.
Chuck