[App_rpt-users] Asterisk Died With Code 1

Steve Schulze n9udo at yellowthunder.org
Sun Apr 3 18:03:54 UTC 2016

On of my nodes lost a motherboard a couple of weeks ago and I finally
got around to getting a new (refurbed) PC for it.

Now I am running into the problem with Zaptel. I keep getting the:
MPG123: no process killed
Asterisk ended with exit status 1
Asterisk died with code 1

etc, etc...

Looking at the past discussions on this, I have not found that anyone
has come up with a resolve for this.

Has anyone come across this lately and were you able to resolve it?

Fresh install on an HP DC7800N with 4GB ram and a Intel Core2 vPro
processor.

Thanks in advance!

--
Amateur Radio - The Original Social Media

Steve Schulze - Radio Amateur, General Class - N9UDO
Administrator, Baraboo, Wisconsin D-Star System - WB9FDZ
Administrator, Baraboo, Wisconsin AllStarLink Systems - 27616, 27727
Treasurer, Badgerland Amateur Television Society - KB9SFS

http://yellowthunder.org/dstar.html